The Control Techniques / Nidec Commander C is the perfect solution across industry
The Commander series are simple and compact AC motor speed controllers that meet advanced requirements in a wide range of applications. Their small footprint – among the smallest in their class – makes them ideal for machine builders and OEMs, where size really matters.
Pumping, Ventilating & Compressing:
- Improved energy efficiency during periods of low demand
- On board PLC & PID functionalities make advanced control easy and efficient without the need of an external controller
- Skip Frequencies allow users to easily avoid equipment resonant frequencies, reducing high vibration levels
- Supply Loss Ride Through will keep the drive up and running through most power outages
- Accurate remote speed control with fieldbus communications
- S-ramp acceleration / deceleration profiling provides smooth speed transitions minimizing machine jerk
- Overload capacity up to 180% to add stability
- Avoids early wear and tear of the equipment
Lifting, Hoisting & Winching:
- Adjustable mechanical brake sequencing with torque proving function – no need for an external controller
- Embedded PLC functionality can manage local I/O reducing the need for an external controller
- Smooth motion with enhanced open loop control
- Small physical size allows the drive to be mounted easily in smaller control cabinets
- Highly reliable in harsh environments, providing long lasting service
Processing (Mixers, Kneaders, Crushers, Agitators, Centrifuges, Extruders)
- Ease of integration to external PLC or other management systems through powerful networking options
- Conformal coating for enhanced environmental protection
- Overload capacity up to 180%
- Highly stable motor control
Commissioning Service available
Drives and Automation offer a commissioning service for most UK locations on this item. Call us today to Enquire about one of our experienced engineers commissioning this drive and reducing your downtime.
Standard Delivery is approximately 10 working days from date of order on most items.
Need it sooner?
Call us and let us know your requirements.
C200 Quick Reference Selection Guide
The Commander C200 delivers an economical open loop drive for general Manufacturing Automation applications, with Control Techniques’ proven quality and class leading motor operation.
C200 benefits include:
Quick and easy to install and configure
Reduce machine size and cost
Robust design for manufacturing and environments
You can extend your warranty period on your new Commander C Series drive by registering your drive within 6 months of date of purchase.
For more details and to register your Commander C Series AC Drive, please visit:
Drives and Automation offer repairs and servicing on a wide variety of drives through our carefully selected network of repairers. We’ll advise you of the repair cost and if it is beyond economical repair. Typical turnaround is 10 days depending on component availability, quick turnarounds are generally no problem – please ask about express repair.
Why buy from us?
Drives and Automation are an authorised distributor for Control Techniques/Nidec Products, also we are an approved System integrator for variable speed drive products and motors. We use the products that we sell. Not only can we sell you the Drive you require, we can also service and repair it if required.