UNIDRIVE M SI-ETHERNET OPTION MODULE
£190.00 Plus VAT and shipping
SI-Ethernet supports real-time Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2 Precision Time Protocol), HTTP, SMTP, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP.
The Control Techniques / NIDEC Unidrive M M SI-Ethernet serial communications module. Use with the Unidrive M200/M201, M300, M600, M700 and Commander C200 & C300
SI-Ethernet supports real-time Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2 Precision Time Protocol), HTTP, SMTP, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP. The module can be used to provide high speed drive access, global connectivity and integration with IT network technologies, such as wireless networking.
- Real-time Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2 Precision Time Protocol), Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP
- Network synchronization of less than 1 μs jitter (typically <200 ns)
- 1 ms cycle time for synchronous cyclic data
- Bandwidth protection through a network gateway that manages non-real-time Ethernet messages
- Master/follower and peer-to-peer communications capabilities
- Addressing is IP based Dual 100 BASE-TX RJ45 connectors with support for shielded twisted pair, full-duplex 100 Mbps connectivity with auto crossover correction
- Integrated switches allow for use of line networks i.e. daisy chaining
- Both ports operate in full duplex mode as a network switch
- LED indication of network port activity
Standard Delivery is approximately 10 working days from date of order on this item.
Need it sooner?
Call us and let us know your requirements.
Drives and Automation are an authorised distributor for Control Techniques/Nidec Products, also we are an approved System integrator for variable speed drive products and motors. We use the products that we sell. Not only can we sell you the Drive you require, we can also service and repair it if required.