The Nidec / Control Techniques Unidrive M200 – M200-02400018 – 0.55kW HD 1.8Amp 380v – 480v 3 Phase AC Drive
The Nidec / Control Techniques Unidrive M200-02400018 is an AC Inverter for use with a 0.55kW (0.75HP) 400V 3ph motor up to 1.8A. The compact M200 drive converts a fixed frequency 400V three phase input to a variable frequency 400V three phase supply for use with a standard AC Induction motor.
Flexible system integration with SI communications options
- SI interface enables integration with a wide range of available industry standard fieldbuses and I/O.
- AI-485 Adaptor option permits connection to RS485 networks using Modbus RTU.
Improve throughput with advanced open-loop motor control algorithms
- Rotor Flux Control (RFC-A) gives maximum stability and control of induction motors at all powers.
- 180% motor overload suitable for heavy industrial machinery applications.
- Removes the need for additional PLC and cabling.
Easy to set-up
- Designed to make set-up as simple as possible.
- Many applications require changing just a few settings.
- Adjustments are easy with the keypad and clear step-by-step guide.
- Useful parameter guide located on the front of the drive.
- Concise parameter set for ease of use.
- For fast, batch production, parameters can be transferred to new drives using standard SD card with AI-Backup module or AI-Smart adaptor.
Reduced application size and cost
- Unidrive M drives are amongst the smallest in their class.
- Drives can be fitted side-by-side to save even more space.
- Designed for easy assembly in or out of a cabinet.
- DIN rail mounting supported below 1.5kW.
- Low power standby mode – drives can sit idle for significant periods.
- Automatic 3-speed cooling fan –intelligently responds to load.
- Square law V/F mode – optimized for quadratic loads like pumps and fans.
- Dynamic V/F mode – keeps energy usage and motor losses to a minimum.
- Unidrive M is 98% efficient – only 2% energy is lost in the conversion process across the drive.
Minimize downtime with robust and reliable drives
- Conformal coated PCBs – for increased resilience to moisture, dust, chemicals and temperature extremes.
- Patented air flow system – efficiently cools while protecting internal components.
- Ingress protection up to IP21 – UL open class (NEMA 1) compliant.