NIDEC / CONTROL TECHNIQUES UNIDRIVE M200 – 22KW HD 47AMP 380V – 480V AC DRIVE
Retrofit service available for Unidrive M200 AC Drives.
Unidrive M200 gives you freedom to connect with many of the common fieldbuses using the modular ‘SI’ interface port. It can communicate with SI-Ethernet, SI-EtherCAT, SI-PROFINET, SI-PROFIBUS, SI-CANopen and SI-DeviceNet. The AI-485 Adaptor option can also connect to RS485 networks using Modbus RTU.
This Drive is discontinued and has been replaced by the Commander C200. Click the link below to be taken straight to the replacement drive.NIDEC / CONTROL TECHNIQUES COMMANDER C200 – 22KW HD 47AMP 380V – 480V AC DRIVE
- Retrofit Service available
- Technical Information
- M200 Quick Reference Selection Guide
Nidec / Control Techniques Unidrive M200 – M200-06400470 – 22kW HD 47Amp 380v – 480v 3 Phase AC Drive
The Nidec / Control Techniques Unidrive M200-06400470 is an AC Inverter for a 22kW (40HP) 400V 3ph motor up to 47A. This M200 series drive converts a fixed frequency 400V three phase input to a variable frequency 400V three phase supply for use with a standard AC Induction motor.
Flexible system integration with SI communications options
- SI interface enables integration with a wide range of available industry standard fieldbuses and I/O.
- AI-485 Adaptor option permits connection to RS485 networks using Modbus RTU.
Improve throughput with advanced open-loop motor control algorithms
- Rotor Flux Control (RFC-A) gives maximum stability and control of induction motors at all powers.
- 180% motor overload suitable for heavy industrial machinery applications.
- Removes the need for additional PLC and cabling.
Easy to set-up
- Designed to make set-up as simple as possible.
- Many applications require changing just a few settings.
- Adjustments are easy with the keypad and clear step-by-step guide.
- Useful parameter guide located on the front of the drive.
- Concise parameter set for ease of use.
- For fast, batch production, parameters can be transferred to new drives using standard SD card with AI-Backup module or AI-Smart adaptor.
Reduced application size and cost
- Unidrive M drives are amongst the smallest in their class.
- Drives can be fitted side-by-side to save even more space.
- Designed for easy assembly in or out of a cabinet.
- DIN rail mounting supported below 1.5kW.
- Low power standby mode – drives can sit idle for significant periods.
- Automatic 3-speed cooling fan –intelligently responds to load.
- Square law V/F mode – optimized for quadratic loads like pumps and fans.
- Dynamic V/F mode – keeps energy usage and motor losses to a minimum.
- Unidrive M is 98% efficient – only 2% energy is lost in the conversion process across the drive.
Minimize downtime with robust and reliable drives
- Conformal coated PCBs – for increased resilience to moisture, dust, chemicals and temperature extremes.
- Patented air flow system – efficiently cools while protecting internal components.
- Ingress protection up to IP21 – UL open class (NEMA 1) compliant.
Retrofit Service available
Drives and Automation offer a retrofit service at most UK locations for this item. If you need assistance swapping out this drive for it’s Commander C200 replacement, call us today to inquire about one of our experienced engineers retrofitting a C200 and reducing your downtime.
|Product Code:||M200-06400470||Single Drive||AC To AC|
|Frame Size:||06||Three Phase Unidrive|
|Normal Duty:||Max Continuous Current 63.0 A||Motor Shaft Power 30.0 kW||Motor Shaft Power 40.0 HP|
|Heavy Duty:||Max Continuous Current 47.0 A||Motor Shaft Power 22.0 kW||Motor Shaft Power 30.0 HP|
- 1 (size 2 and above)
Parameter cloning via:
- PC tools
- SD card with AI-Smart Back Up
- AI-Smart Adaptor
This product is now obsolete and has been replaced by the Commander C200 range. Repairs available for broken M200’s.
M200 Quick Reference Selection Guide
Reduce machine size and cost
|Part Number||Input Phases||Power (kW)||Current (A)||Frame size||Dimensions (mm)
(H x W x D)
|M200-02400013||Three||0.37||1.3||2||205mm(H) x 75mm(W) x 150mm(D)|
|M200-02400018||Three||0.55||1.8||2||205mm(H) x 75mm(W) x 150mm(D)|
|M200-02400023||Three||0.75||2.3||2||205mm(H) x 75mm(W) x 150mm(D)|
|M200-02400032||Three||1.1||3.2||2||205mm(H) x 75mm(W) x 150mm(D)|
|M200-02400041||Three||1.5||4.1||2||205mm(H) x 75mm(W) x 150mm(D)|
|M200-03400056||Three||2.2||5.6||3||226mm(H) x 90mm(W) x 160mm(D)|
|M200-03400073||Three||3||7.3||3||226mm(H) x 90mm(W) x 160mm(D)|
|M200-03400095||Three||4||9.4||3||226mm(H) x 90mm(W) x 160mm(D)|
|M200-04400135||Three||5.5||13.5||4||277mm(H) x 115mm(W) x 175mm(D)|
|M200-04400170||Three||7.5||17||4||277mm(H) x 115mm(W) x 175mm(D)|
|M200-05400270||Three||11||27||5||391mm(H) x 143mm(W) x 192mm(D)|
|M200-05400300||Three||15||30||5||391mm(H) x 143mm(W) x 192mm(D)|
|M200-06400350||Three||15||35||6||391mm(H) x 210mm(W) x 221mm(D)|
|M200-06400420||Three||18.5||42||6||391mm(H) x 210mm(W) x 221mm(D)|
|M200-06400470||Three||22||47||6||391mm(H) x 210mm(W) x 221mm(D)|
|M200-07400660||Three||30||66||7||557mm(H) x 270mm(W) x 280mm(D)|
|M200-07400770||Three||37||77||7||557mm(H) x 270mm(W) x 280mm(D)|
|M200-07401000||Three||45||100||7||557mm(H) x 270mm(W) x 280mm(D)|
|M200-08401340||Three||55||134||8||803mm(H) x 310mm(W) x 290mm(D)|
|M200-08401570||Three||75||157||8||803mm(H) x 310mm(W) x 290mm(D)|
|M200-09402000||Three||90||200||9||1108mm(H) x 310mm(W) x 290mm(D)|
|M200-09402240||Three||110||224||9||1108mm(H) x 310mm(W) x 290mm(D)|