Mentor MP SM-Register
£1,710.00 Plus VAT and shipping
SM-Register – A flexible, high performance solution for programmable motion requiring high speed registration features.
SM-Register is designed to provide a flexible, high performance solution for programmable motion requiring high speed registration features. It is ideal for applications such as printing, packaging and cutting machinery.
- Motion programming using Control Techniques’ Advanced Position Controller (APC)
- Programmable in user defined units
- Two fully independent registration capture channels
- Storage for 256 events per channel, microseconds apart
- Pattern recognition
- Speeds in excess of 1000m/min (3,000ft/min) can be handled
- Ability to filter unwanted marks (i.e. splashes, dirt, text etc)
- Minimum and/or maximum pulse width
- Distance from previous edge
- Compensation for registration sensor throughput delay
Standard Delivery is approximately 10 working days from date of order on this item.
Need it sooner?
Call us and let us know your requirements.
Drives and Automation are an authorised distributor for Control Techniques/Nidec Products, also we are an approved System integrator for variable speed drive products and motors. We use the products that we sell. Not only can we sell you the Drive you require, we can also service and repair it if required.