Mentor MP SM-CanOpen
£183.00 Plus VAT and shipping
The SM CANopen interface supports various profiles including several drive profiles.
Control Techniques’ CANopen interface supporting various profiles including several drive profiles.
- Up to 127 nodes can be on a network
- Data rates up to 1Mbps, automatically detected by the module
- Up to 4 cyclic data channels, each containing up to 4 words in/out
- Non-cyclic data available: SDO non-cyclic protocol or mapping non-cyclic channel into the cyclic data
- Vendor independent profi le supported: DS-402 profile supported (drives and motion control)
- A Control Techniques specific drive synchronization mechanism implemented for synchronization of position loops between drives on CANopen network
- Object dictionary extendible with an SM-Applications module
Standard Delivery is approximately 10 working days from date of order on this item.
Need it sooner?
Call us and let us know your requirements.
Drives and Automation are an authorised distributor for Control Techniques/Nidec Products, also we are an approved System integrator for variable speed drive products and motors. We use the products that we sell. Not only can we sell you the Drive you require, we can also service and repair it if required.