NIDEC / CONTROL TECHNIQUES UNIDRIVE M700 – 0.75KW HD 2.5AMP 380V – 480V AC DRIVE
£1,367.00 Plus VAT & shipping
Commissioning service available on this Unidrive 0.75kW M700 AC Drive.
Unidrive M700 provides high performance motor control and ultimate control flexibility in order to satisfy the requirements of machine builders and high specification industrial applications. M700 offers an enhanced upgrade for existing Unidrive SP users.
Nidec / Control Techniques Unidrive M700 Series – M700-03400025A10 – 0.75kW HD 2.5Amp 380v – 480v 3 Phase AC Drive
The Nidec / Control Techniques Unidrive M700-03400025A10 is an AC Inverter for 0.75kW (1HP) 400V 3ph motors up to 2.5A. This M700 series drive is suitable for both induction & permanent magnet motors and comes with integrated STO input. Commissioning available.
Maximize throughput with superior motor control
- High bandwidth motor control algorithm for closed-loop induction, permanent magnet and servo motors – 3000 Hz current loop bandwidth and 250 Hz speed loop bandwidth
- Flexible speed and position feedback interface supports a wide range of feedback technologies from robust resolvers to high resolution encoders
- Up to three encoder channels simultaneously e.g. 1 feedback encoder, 1 reference encoder and 1 simulated output
- MCi modules can eliminate the need for external PLCs and motion controllers
- Simulated encoder output can provide position reference for CAMs, digital lock and electronic gearbox applications
Optimize system performance with onboard Advanced Motor Controller
- M700 incorporates an Advanced Motion Controller capable of controlling 1.5 axes. The motion functions are carried out ‘on the drive’ so that system performance is maximized
Design flexible centralized and decentralized control systems
- MCi modules can be added to execute larger programs for advanced system control capability
- Onboard PLC for logic programs
- Machine Control Studio is an industry standard IEC61131-3 programming environment for efficient system design and configuration
- Integrated dual port Ethernet switch provides simple connectivity using standard connections
- Onboard real-time Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2) uses RTMoE (Real Time Motion over Ethernet) to provide fast communication and accurate axis synchronization
- Three System Integration ports are available to fit additional fieldbus, position feedback and I/O options
Conform to safety standards, maximize uptime and reduce costs by integrating directly with safety systems
- M700 has an integrated Safe Torque Off (STO) input and can accommodate an SI-Safety module for safe motion functions
Commissioning Service available
Drives and Automation offer a commissioning service for most UK locations on this item. Call us today to Enquire about one of our experienced engineers commissioning this drive and reducing your downtime.
|Product Code:||M700-03400025A10||Single Drive||AC To AC|
|Frame Size:||03||Three Phase Unidrive|
|Normal Duty:||Max Continuous Current 3.4 A||Motor Shaft Power 1.1 kW||Motor Shaft Power 1.5 HP|
|Heavy Duty:||Max Continuous Current 2.5 A||Motor Shaft Power 0.75 kW||Motor Shaft Power 1 HP|
- Onboard PLC
- Advanced Motion Controller
- 2 x Encoder inputs
- 1 x Simulated encoder output
- 1 x Safe Torque Off (STO) terminal
- No keypad as standard
Parameter cloning via:
- PC tools
- SD card
Standard Delivery is approximately 10 working days from date of order on most items.
Need it sooner?
Call us and let us know your requirements.