ACS880 Industrial AC drives
All-compatible ACS880 single drives
Simplicity and compatibility for all your industrial drive needs
With the ACS880 single drives you simplify your world and open all possibilities. You have complete flexibility and capability in wall-mounted or cabinet-built drives. All can be customized to your precise needs in industries such as oil and gas, mining, metals, chemicals, cement, power plants, material handling, pulp and paper, sawmills and marine. Built on ABB’s common drive platform for precision control in a wide range of applications such as cranes, extruders, winches, winders, conveyors, mixers, compressors, pumps and fans.
- Intuitive control panel and PC tool
- Direct torque control (DTC) for precise open and closed loop control
- Built-in safety features for simplified configuration
- Communication with all major automation networks
- Removable memory unit for easy drive commissioning and replacement
- Energy optimizer and energy efficiency information for monitoring and saving energy
- Designed for easy service
Part #: ACS880-01-072A-3
Rated Power (kW) Pld: 37
Rated Current (A) Ild: 68
Why buy from us?
Drives and Automation are an authorised ABB Value Provider for Drives, Motors and Softstarters. ABB Value Providers deliver the authorized offering of sales, support, service and engineering in close cooperation with ABB. We bring ABB's products and services straight to the customer's front door. We use the products that we sell, giving us a true working knowledge of their application. Not only can we sell you the Drive you require, we can also service and repair it if required.
Commissioning Service Available
Drives and Automation offer a commissioning service for most UK locations on this item. Call us today to inquire about one of our experienced engineers commissioning this drive and reducing your downtime.