SM-Ethernet supports Ethernet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP and has an inbuilt web server that can generate emails. The module can be used to provide high speed drive access, global connectivity and integration with IT network technologies, such as wireless networking.
- Connectivity with Control Techniques software tools
- Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, e-mail, web pages, SNTP
- Addressing is IP based
- Data rates 10Mbps/100Mbps
- Cyclic data sizes of up to 80 words in/out
- Explicit messaging supported
- Non-vendor specific AC drive profile supported
The compatibility table below highlights which Control Techniques drives support this option module.
|UNIDRIVE SP||COMMANDER SK||AFFINITY||DIGITAX ST||MENTOR MP|